Do you experience any of the symptoms below?
- Tension Headaches
- Facial Pain
- Neck or shoulder pain
- Limited jaw opening
- Jaw joint pain
- Jaw joint noise or clicking
- Ear congestion
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty swallowing
- Loose teeth
- Clenching or grinding
- Sensitive teeth
- Chewing difficulties
- Neck pain
- Postural problems
- Tingling on the fingertips
- Hot and cold sensitivity of teeth
- Nervousness or insomnia
Headaches and Facial Pains
Pain or dysfunction of the head and neck is a very common condition. The bite can be a factor in many types of pain or functional problems because there is a relationship between the teeth, jaw joints, head and neck muscles, and head postures, a problem in any one of these areas may affect others.
Some of the symptoms include painful and popping joints, neck aches, posturing problems and headaches, to mention a few.
Diagnosing these problems requires a multidisciplinary approach. These may include your physician, and ENT specialist, physical therapist, chiropractor or message therapist.
Headaches in a simplified way can be classified by their origin.
It can commonly originate from 4 sites:
- Sinus: The character would be pain behind the browbone or cheekbone.
- Cluster headaches: Pain in and around the eye
- Tension Headaches: pain like a band squeezing the head
- Migraine: Pain, nausea and visual changes are typical.